Saturday, November 14, 2009

Missing in Action!

Well, I am sorry for my delay! I realized today it has been just over 2 months since my last post. Part of the reason for my absence is that my family traveled to Korea for two weeks. I stayed with Clyde and Scout and we played every day! Here are a few pictures from Korea:

North Korean flag, Propoganda Village (that's really the name)

The day after my family returned it snowed! This was my first snow, and to be honest I am not so sure of this cold white stuff! Plus it is only the begining of October- I thought I lived in Minnesota not the Tundra!

I did my first Halloween up in style as a ladybug... I am diligently keeping my eye out for children coming to the door.
This is my most recent romp at the dog park! The vet thinks I'm coming into season soon, so I'm not sure I'll be visiting for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment